Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Overhaul

So here I am, in a rut...again.  It seems like every time my head is close to breaking the surface and breathing the fresh air of success I am dragged under again by my own predilection for self destruction.  Well, no more.

I've long swung back and forth on the pendulum between the sweet control and empty bliss of Ana and the swirling chaos and destruction that is Mia.  If you don't know about Ana and Mia, stop reading and count yourself lucky.  But chances are you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Like I said, no more.  I am determined to achieve what I've always longed for: perfection.  My own personal perfection.  And if I can't have it, then I will fake it until I do.  The only thing standing in my way is myself.  So now it's time for the overhaul: of everything.

I need to overhaul my apartment, my diet my workouts, and my closet.  I need to start paying closer attention to my appearance and my lifestyle.  It's time to actually start working for the things I want instead of bitching that I don't have them.

Here are the goals:
Clean, stylish, glamorous apartment.
Organized, stylish, fun wardrobe.
7 days a week of cardio, 4 days a week strength training.
Paint/ draw at least one hour a day.
Play instruments every day.
No binging.
No purging.
Get weight to 95lbs. (currently 113).

Bare with me. I'm new to this.  I promise it will get better and more fun.  If you struggle with an eating disorder, I'm here to help and support.  I'm hoping this will end up being part diary, part self help, part do-it-yourself...you get the idea.


You know what they say,  fake it til you make it.

-JK







No comments:

Post a Comment